The faucet is the basic setting of the kitchen and bathroom. It is not only used for washing, but also for washing dishes and chopsticks, which provides convenience for life. It is used for a long time. I found that the faucet is not bright and not as easy to use as before. It seems that it needs to be cleaned. How to clean it? How to clean the faucet, in addition to the surface, but also pay attention to internal cleaning, the method is as follows:
1. How to clean the obstruction of the faucet?
1. Pour the vinegar into the prepared cup first, don’t put too much, then put the cotton ball into the cup and soak for about 5 minutes.
2. Take out the cotton ball in the cup and insert it into the tap outlet to be cleaned. A small part of the cotton ball needs to be reserved, otherwise it will be difficult to take out. Wait for 15 minutes and take it out.
3. Remove the cotton ball, you can clearly see the dirt on the cotton ball, you can use a clean cloth to soak it in vinegar for 2-3 minutes, and then wipe the edge of the faucet with a rag, so that you can clean up the dirt on the faucet.
4. Finally, turn on the faucet to see if the faucet can operate normally; if it does not work, repeat the above steps several times.
2. How to clean the faucet?
1. Clean the surface regularly
(1) Correct use and regular cleaning of the faucet can prolong its life and keep it as bright as the newly purchased one; it is best to clean the faucet once a month.
(2) When cleaning, generally use clean water to wash off the stains on the surface, and then wipe it dry with a soft cloth to keep the surface dry.
2. Clean the inside of the faucet
(1) Cleaning the surface is for aesthetics, and internal cleaning is the most important factor affecting the service life of the faucet. If the water volume of the faucet decreases, it means that the aerator of the faucet is blocked.
(2) At this time, you need to take out the bubbler, soak it in vinegar, clean it with a small brush or other tools, then reapply and install it.
Post time: Apr-13-2021